Finding good breakfast places near UCF has always been a challenge. We took the liberty of doing so for you this way you can just wake up and smell the coffee. Enjoy.
Here's our list of the Top 5 breakfast places near UCF:
- FirstWatch - FirstWatch is UCF's staple breakfast spot. Walk in anytime during breakfast hours and you're bound to see someone you know or maybe even George O'Leary and some of the UCF football team. Everything on the menu is delicious, whether you want bacon and eggs or a sandwich. The coffee's always hot, the juice is always fresh and the service is always unbeatable. Go to firstwatch (its Heaven when you're hungover). Bonus Tip: UCF Knights all know to order only 1 pancake.
- iHop - With two locations, one on University and one in Oviedo, iHop is easily accessible to all UCF Knights. Pancakes, waffles, eggs and bacon, its a great place to get your breakfast fix and can always accommodate a large crowd. (Open 24 hours)
- Keke's - Located in Waterford, Keke's is an awesome place to go if you want a more upscale breakfast experience. Everything on the menu is delicious and we recommend getting some form of eggs cooked up however you like. Keke's is a great place for a breakfast date or to start off a productive morning.
- Einstein Bagels - Awesome fresh bagel shop with 2 on campus locations: One in the Engineering/Business Administration building, and the other in the education complex. Einstein comes in the clutch when you're starving (aka hungover) in the morning on your way to class. Stop in and grab a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich with a piping hot cup of coffee, or grab a muffin and chocolate milk on your way to that boring three hour lecture.
- Johnny's Diner (Oviedo) - If you're looking for a more traditional, old school breakfast kind of place, Johnny's Diner is the place for you. With awesome specials and delicious traditional breakfast combos head to Johnny's for a fresh glass of orange juice served up with eggs, bacon and homefries. You'll leave a happy person.
(All of these places serve breakfast all day. Check their websites for hours of operation)
Photo Credit: www.i-am-bored.com